Thursday, December 15, 2005

Take THAT!!!!

Yeah, muthafucka, take THAT SHIT!!!! That's what I'm TALKIN' about!!

HAH!!

.....

...

OK, now that I've got THAT off my chest, lemme just say, FINALLY!

So, I've been having a bit of a rough time. Perhaps like Missuzj, I've got a moderate dose of the ol' SAD. I think most of it is just burn-out. For the past two months, I've been dealing with cranky, whiny-assed clients, who are bitching more than ususal; rude(r than ususal) Adversaries; and idiotic (again, more than usual) admin. monkeys. I've been busting my ass hard and heavy for the past couple of months, trying to close the books on as many accounts as possible, while keeping the "humps" as happy as possible. All the while, I'm always looking forward to the Year End and the Manna (read: cash) which the Noel Season always brings here at the Ranch.

In addition to the work grind, I've been dragging my heels quite a bit on getting my applications for acceptance to Seminary submitted. At this point, I'm approximately one-and-a-half months behind my previously set deadline for submission. And while I can complain about a certain setback in gathering some kick ass supplemental materials for my appy, I've truly got nobody but myself and a certain, hulking, oppressive lethargia to blame for my tardiness.

So, suffice to say, I've been in a pretty shitty mood over the past couple of weeks.

But that changed today.

For today, I made my Adversary my Bitch.

Actaully, not just one Adversary, but two Adversaries, and their respective Priorys. Now granted, I had been laying the groundwork for these particular victories for the past 2 to 4 months, but all that time and energy spent becomes insignificant compared to the brief moment of exhilaration when you realize that you've won.

That moment when you've bested your opponenet and succeeded in overcoming their arguments and forced them to act according to your will, your demand. You've overtaken their position with a certain deft and precision which your Opponent is probably not even consciously aware. That near orgasmic moment of bliss and victory truly is the sweetest.

But you've done so in a manner befitting a true Priest of the highest and noblest order. That is, with honor, integrity, and always with the best interest of your client in mind. Never forget that. As my pal would say: Der Kleint, uber alles (where is that damn umlaut???).

And in addition to absolutely bitch-slapping two of my counterparts near the frenzied height of the Christmas SpazFest, I also collected on a couple of pricks who I've been haggling with for the past 6 friggin' months. That's right, friends and negibors, six months of seduction and tyranny in a date-rape dance of negotiations on behalf of my client. In this case, two clients who have been nagging me about some $25 charge they don't under-fucking-stand or some other petty, inconsequential matter and never realize or comprehend the amount of shit I've been slogging through on their behalf. (Ungrateful fucksticks)

But more pleasing than the fact that I had finally collected on these back alley guttersluts was the realization that my efforts would not go unrewarded. Because I received notifcation from the Beancounters that the proceeds collected will go towards that year end tithe I am so looking forward to. Which was quite a pleasant surprise, as tomorrow is my annual review at the Ranch. And everyone knows, it's best to go in for your review with strong production numbers in your back pocket. Well, let's just say Samson ain't got SHIT on my number, boy!

...I'm looking forward to the conference with my Abbott tomorrow.

So, there's your dose of Hubris, with a small side of Hate for today.

PS, for thos of you keeping track, I've worked things out with FC. And while she does have some "issues" that present certian challenges (hell, WHO DOESN'T???), some open and honest communication can do wonders.

8 comments:

Prego said...

Productive week, and you got your stick back. Way to go, pimp.

rob said...

Alt + 0252 = ü

Missuz J said...

Hail the conquoring (sp--I know) here! Sounds like those bitches never knew what hit them.

Glad things are comming around with FC. (Does she know she's FC in these here parts?)

Missuz J said...

That is--hero, not here. sigh

Jacques Roux said...

Thanks Mrs. J. No, As far as I know, FC doesn't know about this little underpants of mine.

birdie said...

ah, vindication. it's a beautiful thing, isn't it?

and i loved the addition of "guttersluts"

VERY NICE

i'll have to remember that one

~A~ said...

Seeing as my asshole brother said what I wanted to say, I'm not going to leave a comment.

Alt + 167 = º

Yeah, I couldn't let it go.

Missuz J said...

This is your official engraved invitation to get off you ass and post already!