Friday, July 14, 2006

Serf's UP!!

Happy Bastille Day, mother fuckers!! Here's a little hisory lesson for all you folks unfortunate enough to have recieved a U.S. education. We've also got some more info here. I particularly like the Bastille Day Fruit Salad recipe on that site. And before any of you go off on me for being an ungrateful, unpatriotic American, I am simply exercising my First Amendment rights and my innate, God-given sense of Hate and ridicule for all things pedestrian. Such as you.

And while the peasants were successful in overthrowing the tyrannical government of the day, those pussy-assed Frogs didn't do so well against the quasi-fascist Italian in the World Cup this year. Oh well, blame it on the illegal immigrant problem they've been dealing with recently.

Vive la France!

3 comments:

rob said...

Mmmmm...smells like freedom fries up in this bitch.

Of all Gene Hackman films, I think The Freedom Connection was my favorite.

Jacques Roux likes it best when his boyfrieds peg him like a cribbage game while wearing a freedom tickler.

verification = yobnugga

No idea what that means. I think it's freedom, though.

Prego said...

If they'd have spent more time practicing their penalty kicks instead of askin' muslim bitches to remove their headgear in schools, they'd have been singing a different tune. Or maybe they were just counting on the dagos choking whilst taking theirs, as they've historically done.

Viva Zidane,
p

Drunken Chud said...

spin it how you want, it was not a loss. it was clearly surrender. a move the french have down pat.