Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nothing to see here, please move along...

As the title suggests, there's nothing to see here. I've been so completely and thoroughly fucked lately, that I haven't had the time or inclination to fuck around wasting my time here. There has been so much shit going on that I can assure you, without the slightest bit of doubt, the cauldron of Hate is close, oh so veeeerrrrrryyyyyy close to reaching the boiling point. And trust me when I say this Friends and Neighbors, when it does finally reach critical mass, there will be some serious purging the likes of which few have ever seen before in history.

Now don't get me wrong: I'm not talking about a "purge" in the sense that my friends Mr. Stalin or Chairman Mao would approve. Nor am I making some sort of quasi-vieled reference to pulling a "Huff," (as in: Kyle Huff, Seattle's most recent favorite son). No, I'm talking about...

Actually, I don't really know what the fuck I'm talking about. I just know that I don't want my previous post to be at the top of my "underpants" in the event I don't get back here again soon.

That just would not sit well with closest and dearest companion, Hubris. And let me tell you, Hubris is a cruel master who has been whipping me pretty severely, lately.

Fucking prick.

2 comments:

~A~ said...

Bummer. I was hoping for more about this.

Oh well, guess I'll have to go and fold laundry.

Thanks a lot.

Drunken Chud said...

fuck hubris. give us what we want! more hate! dance monkey dance!