Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tick, tock...

"It's my birthday, and I'll work 'cuz I have to, work 'cuz I have to."

Even with planning weeks ahead and doing my best to keep my calendar free of non-personal obligations and other bogus bullshit (i.e. activities that do NOT include drinking, whoring or otherwise over-indulging)for today and tomorrow, I stll find myself staring into this monitor with a To Do list longer than Dirk Digler's claim to fame, and bunch of bitchy-assed clients that would make an all pre-menstrual Oprah studio audience look like a barrel full of fluffy stuffed animals.

I think it's absolutely un-American to have to forestall your yearly dive headlong into a vat of your favorite vodka until the weekend because of some stupid occupational obligations.

Aw, well...fuck it. (There, got my dose of Hate out of the way for today.)

6 comments:

~A~ said...

oººoººoººoººH~A~P~P~Y ~~ B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Yººoººoººo

There's a girley happy birthday for you.

You could have this guy's job

Doesn't that make waiting for the weekend that much easier?

Drunken Chud said...

i wanted to wish you a happy birtday... however, i can't get the though of the all pre menstrual oprah audience out of my head. what imagery...

Prego said...

Grey Goose, Ketel One or that Kimchee crap they keep next to the Pine-Sol?

Enjoy your birthday, you crusty old bastard.

Missuz J said...

Can't think of anything to say other than happy birthday, and may you be marinating all your angst in a giant vat of vodka very soon.

rob said...

Hope you made it home alright, whore.

feliz cumpleaños, mis hermanos.

Stine said...

Happy late birthday. T'was lovely meeting you the other night. We must work together soon.

Word verification: gy leek

I HATE that!